Licensed in: Ca, Wa, CO
Mark L. Iodice, Esq. obtained his law degree from California Western School of Law and undergraduate from the University of Colorado. His practice focuses on automobile collisions, premise liability, medical malpractice litigation, motorcycle collisions, sexual torts, dog bites, and general liability cases.
In over a decade of practicing personal injury law, Mark has recovered over $20 million for his clients. Mark has not only practiced in California, but he has litigated in Courtrooms across the country from the Pacific Northwest to the Rocky Mountains.
He has been selected for the inclusion of Super Lawyers and Top 40 under 40 for the National Trial Lawyers.
Most importantly, Mark chose personal injury law as a profession due to his own mother becoming seriously injured in a car crash by a drunk driver. The insurance company refused to pay anything toward a settlement. As he grew up, Mark saw the impacts those injuries had on his mother’s life and realized the injustice of what had happened. It takes a strong advocate to force insurance companies to compensate victims, and Mark is that advocate.
MOST RECENT WINS INCLUDE:
- $7,350,000 settlement as a result of a motor vehicle collision between a Prius and a motorcycle. After spending extensive time with his client, Mark realized his client had a serious blood clot condition that the doctors had not noticed and helped his client get the necessary treatment to have a full recovery.
- $2,250,000 settlement as a result of a disputed liability wrongful death matter. The decedent was positive for methamphetamine and fentanyl. While under the influence of drugs, Decedent did not realize a truck was moving toward him when it struck him. There was only $1,000,000 in identified insurance coverage. Mark advised his client to reject the $1,000,000 and the case eventually settled for $2,250,000 well above the initial $1,000,000 in insurance coverage.
- $1,850,000 settlement in a heavily disputed liability motor vehicle collision in Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington. It occurred in the winter and his client was blamed for the collision for failing to put chains on his vehicle.
- $1,150,000 settlement in a heavily disputed liability medical malpractice matter. Client was seriously injured by a driver that had a seizure with only $25,000 in insurance coverage. Mark sued the driver’s physician for failing to take measures to prevent the collision from occurring, which included properly reporting past seizures to the DMV.
- $1,000,000 settlement in a disputed liability wrongful death matter. Decedent was drunk and had a BAC over two times the legal limit. She was also driving in the opposite lane of traffic when the collision occurred.
Ready to Discuss Your Case?
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Team.
We’re available 24/7 to assist you with your personal injury matter.
Remember, you don’t pay any fees unless we successfully resolve your case!