Lance C. Behringer
Licensed in: Ca, Wa
Lance is a born trial attorney, with one goal in life, to become the best trial attorney that ever lived. This goal is what brought him to Carpenter & Zuckerman to work with the very best.
Nearly all of Lance's trials are against insurance companies where jurors are not allowed to know that the insurance companies are the real ones pulling the strings and that the insurance company is responsible to pay any verdict at trial.
Lance has gone to trial on over a dozen cases and personally secured over $105 million dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Lance has tried some of the biggest cases across the country and is willing to take on any Defendant who has injured his clients.Lance loves and cares about each of his clients, and passionately fights for them every day. His clients are like family, and they all have his personal cell phone number.
When not honing his craft, Lance can be found hiking local trails with his wife Taylor, son Eddie, and dog Daryl.
Noteworthy cases and results:
- $6,000,000 Settlement for client injured in trip and fall accident resulting in serious broken bones.
- $5,000,000 Settlement on behalf of client burned in gas explosion.
- $3,000,000 Settlement against homeowner who lowered a garage door down on Fedex delivery driver’s head causing a traumatic brain injury.
- $2,700,000 Settlement against large trucking company for injuries suffered in truck vs motor vehicle crash.
- $2,000,000 Settlement for clients injured by a truck which ran a stop sign.
- $2,000,000 Settlement for client injured when motor vehicle crashed into her business.
- $1,250,000 Settlement for client who suffered low back injury when another driver ran stop sign.
- $1,250,000 Settlement for client who suffered low back injury when rear-ended by another driver on freeway.
- $1,050,000 Jury Verdict for client injured in motorcycle crash.
$1,000,000 Settlement for client injured in rear end auto accident resulting in ruptured breast implant and neck and back injuries.
$1,000,000 Settlement for a pedestrian injured by rideshare company.
$1,000,000 Settlement for motorcyclist who suffered low back injury from another driver who made unsafe lane change.
$1,000,000 Settlement for a pedestrian hit when walking in crosswalk.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for elderly pedestrian who wandered into the street and was struck by another driver.
- $850,000 Settlement for pregnant mother who suffered neck injury in car crash.
- $800,000 Settlement for passenger of rideshare who suffered neck injury.
- $750,000 Settlement for driver of rideshare who injured low back in car crash.
- $750,000 Settlement for driver and passenger injured by Police Department Officer who was speeding.
- Lilian Carte et. al vs. Marion "SUGE" Knight
Ready to Discuss Your Case?
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Team.
We’re available 24/7 to assist you with your personal injury matter.
Remember, you don’t pay any fees unless we successfully resolve your case!