Common Causes of Fall-Related Brain Injuries
A common cause of brain injuries are serious slip and fall accidents caused by uneven, wet, or unkept surfaces. A severe fall that results in the head making impact with the ground or other hard surface can affect a victim's overall cognition, mood, thought process, or even general personality.
When someone experiences brain damage due to a fall that was the result of someone else's negligence, this is a serious matter that is also a clear personal injury case.
Falls that result in brain injury can occur in these and other ways:
- Risky work conditions, such as in jobs related to construction or contracting, or unsafe conditions related to faulty safety equipment or other negligence
- Public spaces such as sidewalks and walkways that have not been properly maintained
- Unsafe stairwells or elevators
- Revolving doors in building and public spaces
- Loose tiles and flooring
- Weather-related conditions that involve wet or iced-over surfaces
- Fall from considerable heights
- Negligence in hospitals and nursing homes
We're Here to Represent the Victims of Fall-Related Brain Injuries
Our veteran team at Carpenter & Zuckerman knows how to navigate even the toughest of personal injury cases to help victims and their families get full and fair compensation for their injuries. With brain injury cases in particular, there are extra steps that must be taken to build a strong case. Medical specialists must be consulted for diagnosis of these brain injuries, and a treatment plan must be set to address these injuries and help the victim recover.
If you believe you may have a brain injury following a slip and fall, trip and fall, or any other type of accident, reach out to our experienced brain injury attorneys at CZ Law! Fill out the form for a FREE consultation.
Ready to Discuss Your Case?
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Team.
We’re available 24/7 to assist you with your personal injury matter.
Remember, you don’t pay any fees unless we successfully resolve your case!