Brain Injuries Caused By Assault
Assaults can be serious and often traumatic events, both physically and emotionally, that can sometimes cause moderate to severe brain injuries. It’s a terrible thing when someone attacks someone else, which clearly is a purposeful attempt to cause harm to someone else, thus any injuries that the victim suffers from are the clear fault of the attacker.
Instances where injury by assault can occur include:
- Violent altercations that result in punching, kicking, or blunt objects that impact the head.
- Criminal acts such as robberies, muggings, “jumping,” where a person is purposefully hurt, or even more serious events such as shootings or stabbings.
- Serious blows to the head that cause the skull to fracture and brain tissue to be harmed.
- Aggressive arrests or restraint by police or security personnel
- Drunk drivers and road rage
- Sexually-related crimes that result in injury
we treat assault cases with the attention and seriousness they deserve
When someone suffers a traumatic brain injury due to a direct assault, these are serious, often criminal, events that deserve great attention and focus. The team at Carpenter & Zuckerman knows how to best navigate these cases to produce to absolute most just outcome for the victim, providing them with full compensation.
At any given time, we have 40 veteran attorneys standing by ready to litigate your assault or brain injury case. Especially with emotionally and physical traumatic cases like those involving assault and brain injury, it’s our team’s main goal to demand for these these victims the fair compensation they deserve to recover from this terrible events.
Get in touch with our team of experts today to begin discussing your case.